Santa Pictures

December 15, 2014
Every December, Lola (my mom) brings the littles to our local mall to see Santa and take pictures. It is their Christmas tradition.

I was so impressed with this year's pictures! The first one was my favorite of the bunch.



Here are a few from the past few years. Lola never forces the littles to sit with Santa, so there were a few years where Chloe took the picture with Santa by herself.

2013




2012





2011



(I don't have digital images of the previous years' pictures. Maybe one day I'll get them scanned, since this seems to be the best way for me to keep our photos organized.)

Sadly, I learned that my favorite Santa, pictured with Chloe in 2011 and 2012, recently passed. Please say a prayer for his family. He brought joy to so many children and adults! I'm sure that he is in Heaven smiling down on all of us as we enjoy this holiday season. Merry Christmas!!

No comments