Valentine's-Birthday Cupcakes!!!

February 14, 2013
I've been dying to try the new mini-cupcake maker that my mother-in-law gave me for my birthday! She also gave me an awesome cupcake recipe book, (which I'll use one day), but I decided to cheat this time, and took the easy way out! The littles and I made some Valentines mini-cupcakes this past weekend in honor of the holiday and their Aunt Sara's birthday!

We used the boxed Valentine's Funfetti Cake Mix and Frosting!


My little love licking the mixers...I know, I know, but hey, I did it as a child and it I'm still here:)


The littles were so helpful!


And, I got some big smiles!


They didn't turn out half bad. This was the first time that I used an icing tip so forgive the sloppiness.


We brought the cupcakes to Nana and Granddaddy's the following day to share with Aunt Sara. As usual, we forgot to get a pic with the birthday girl:( However, I did get a pic with Daddy and the littles on the infamous go-cart!

No comments