Wee Warriors: Missions Service Performance

November 24, 2013
Last Sunday, my littles performed in a special missions service at church with the Wee Warriors Choir.

Each child was asked to wear a costume representing a country from around the world. I found a Pakistani outfit for Chloe and a Chinese outfit for Evan online.

Here were a few pictures of the performance.

 
I was so proud of my littles. They did a great job singing (especially Chloe, who belted out the lyrics) and spreading the message of the importance of missions work and its support.
 
Did I mention that Nana made it out to the performance? Afterwards, we grabbed a bite to eat and I was able to get this picture of Nana with her babies.
 
 
I'll close this post with a line from the song that they sang, " Send me I will go/I will proclaim the truth/That Jesus Christ is Lord" (Send Me by Planetshakers)

No comments