Consigning, Brainstorm, and Update! Oh, my!

January 20, 2013
Consignment sale season for spring and summer clothing is right around the corner, so Chloe and I have been going through our bins trying to get clothes from last summer organized and tagged. We also went through the kids toy bins and decided what needed to be consigned (because the littles had outgrown it) and what needed to be thrown out. It's so nice to have all their toys organized...for now. I was feeling a little overwhelmed after Christmas with all the new toys that the littles received.

I can't wait until Chris finishes the playroom floor, which has only been a "work-in-progress" for a year and a half now! The house will seem less claustrophobic once the toy bins and toys that have taken over Chloe's room and the guest bedroom have a home.

I have been brainstorming and looking up ideas for the ultimate playroom!

I found the cutest idea for a stage and dress-up rack, found {here}


And an awesome tutorial on how to make a dress-up rack, found{here}


Not to mention, some great storage ideas, found {here} and {here}


What about some cute and affordable playroom furniture from IKEA?!


I can't wait to get started! Most of it will require some construction skills so I've already given hubby the heads up;)

Also, we haven't been complete recluses this month. We did manage to make it to Gabe's 8th birthday party! I was at his birth and it seems like it was just yesterday. Where does the time go?


We helped Maevelyn celebrate her 5th birthday! She's Chloe's "favoritest" best friend!


Little man also got his ears lowered. We were dead set on long hair during the winter months, but ultimately decided that we liked Evan's hair shorter. Isn't he handsome?!


That's what we've been up to. I hope that you enjoyed our quick update!

No comments