Swim Lessons

August 10, 2012
Well, well, well, where do I begin?

I know that I've been M.I.A., BUT it has been an eventful couple of weeks.

First, for the fun stuff...

Chloe's swim classes were a success!

Not only was she excited at the thought of swimming for two weeks straight. She was also excited to meet new friends and her instructor, Ms. O.



I must say, I was impressed by how well she could already swim on her first day. I guess those trips to the pool with Daddy have really been paying off.


And by the last day, she was a little pro! Watch out Missy Franklin!






My favorite shot- Chloe looks like a natural in the water.


I couldn't be prouder of my Starfish! She was the only one in her class of three to earn her completion card! 

As a side note, I feel that it is so important for children to learn to swim at a young age. You never know when those skills could save your child's life.

2 comments