Cotton Field

December 26, 2018
In October, the cotton fields in our area begin to bloom. They were the perfect backdrop for our family photos. Today, I am sharing some of my favorites from our photo session. 


Some  of these photos eventually made their way onto this year's Christmas card. (I am sorry if you did not receive one. I was slowly gathering addresses, and once I got the flu, all visions of a holly jolly Christmas came to a halt.)

The week leading up to Christmas was a battle, but considering how sick I was, I don't think I could have asked for a better day to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior. Chris and I had a quiet day at home with the kids. My mom, bless her soul, stopped by for a few hours and brought us Christmas dinner.  I hope that everyone enjoyed their holiday and had a Very Merry Christmas!!!

No comments