Evan's Baptism

October 28, 2018
Today we celebrated because Evan was baptized!


Praise God! It was such a beautiful sight to witness. We are so excited that Evan took his next step in faith. We hope that he continues to grow in his faith and let his light shine.


After the baptism, we hosted a lunch at our house for the family members that attended. The only thing missing from our table were the lumpia/spring rolls that my mom was frying in kitchen.


I love searching for party ideas online, so I thought I'd share a few detail shots.


Can you believe that Fresh Market had hydrangeas in the fall?! They were the perfect flowers for our party décor!



And of course, we took a few family pictures. (Please ignore, as my husband so lovingly put it, my last of the Mohicans look created by the light coming through the windows of our front door.)


Thank you to the family members that came out to witness this blessed event. We love you and appreciate your support. 

Evan, I hope the Lord continues to guide you as you go out into the world. I pray that you continue to grow in faith and become a mighty warrior for God. After all, when Daddy searched the meaning of the name "Evan" before you were born, and found that it meant "warrior", he knew what the name of his son would be. You are also the son of the most mighty and righteous King. God bless you, Evan.



No comments