Bat at It!

June 30, 2018
Chloe has always been our athlete. This past spring, she decided that she wanted to play softball. She played tee ball when she was 5 years old, but then decided to move on to other sports. Not much to our surprise, Chloe was able to pick up where she left off pretty quickly. As quickly as Chloe picked up, Chris and I adjusted to being ballpark parents again...like we had a choice.

Here are a few pictures that I took of my Lady Warrior at her first game of the regular season. (Mom fail: I forgot to pack her belt.) Surprisingly, I didn't take many pictures throughout the season, so that's all folks. Her team was a force to be reckoned with and only lost two games. I only count one of those losses, but I'll spare you the details.;)


After the regular season, she went on to play on the AUM All-Star team. I took more pictures this time. 


Introducing the All-Star Team...


Chloe played first base.


And, she made her biggest hits during this time. I think she was trying to show off because family members were there to cheer her on.


I was the worst at taking action shots, nerves and excitement got the best of me, but luckily my mother-in-law took a great video of one of her big hits.

And would you believe it, her team won the Angels Sub-District Tournament! It was so exciting!


We got the coach good! He never saw it coming.


He was a good sport, though.


Sadly, we lost in the District playoffs. However, we're looking forward to many more seasons of softball. It was a great "comeback" season! Thank you to everyone that came out to support our girl. Thank you Lord for blessing our girl.

No comments