First Day of School 2016

October 15, 2016
Well, it finally happened, the day Chris and I have been looking forward to for years, the day that Chloe and Evan would both be attending the same school!

Here is a peek into our back to school excitement.

Evan met his new teacher at Kindergarten Open House the week before school started.


My new camera came arrived just in time to bring to Chloe's 2nd Grade Open House!

  
I had my traditional back-to-school meal. This year it was breakfast! The smiles quickly faded once they realized the boxes were filled with new school clothes. Ha!



After breakfast, we had our back-to-school photo shoot;)



Of course, we had to get a picture in front of the school marquee.



Chris and I were able to walk the kids in on the first day of school.

Evan was so excited that he cut in line to give his new teacher a big hug. I was able to stop him just long enough to get these pictures before he ran into his classroom to start the new school year. He was so brave and I was so proud!



We dropped off Chloe at her classroom next. As always, she was prepared for the new challenge.



And, that was that. Another start to a new school year in the books.

We just completed the first nine weeks of school and both Chloe and Evan are making great academic progress, all A's for both of them. This momma couldn't be prouder! I have prayed over my children countless times in these past couple of years in regards to their educations and making the right decisions for them individually. I feel like so many prayers have been answered this year. He is good! We are so blessed and thankful! This is going to be a great school year!

No comments