Our Valentine's Day-Week

February 21, 2016
Valentine's Day has always been one of my favorite holidays to celebrate with the kids...because let's face it, every holiday is better with kids:)

I kept our valentines simple this year.

Evan handed out Star Wars valentines.



Chloe's valentines were made using a free printable and a pack of pencils that we purchased at Target. You may remember them from a couple of years back.



Chloe and Evan both had Valentine's parties at school.

Here are a few pictures from Evan's class party.



Unfortunately, my phone's camera died on me and I forgot to grab the "good" camera, so I didn't get any pictures of Chloe's party:( My phone has now been replaced, so this momma will never be without a camera again!

Chris and I shipped the kids off to their grandparents' house for the weekend, so that we could enjoy a kid-free weekend and a date night. Chris gave me these Valentine's hydrangeas...so pretty!


The kids were worried that we wouldn't celebrate Valentine's Day with our special doughnut breakfast, since they would be with their grandparents, but I assured them that we we would have it. On Presidents' Day morning, we celebrated Valentine's Day...Krispy Kreme-style.


Doughnuts and milk make us very happy!



My sweeties picked out these valentines (and my favorite candy) for me while shopping with their Nana. Y'all really know your way to this momma's heart. (Thank you, Nana.)


I couldn't resist having a PJ photo shoot with my lovebugs in our living room.


Did you notice Chloe's new smile?:)

I had a great week with my loves. Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments