Christmas Pajama Party!

December 11, 2013
Today I am linking up with fellow bloggers to join a Christmas PJ Party!
 
 
Here are a few of my favorite photos taken of my littles in their Christmas pajamas. We love to celebrate wearing seasonal pj's with a jumpfest on our oversized chair!
 
 
The pj's above were actually last year's Christmas pj's that we brought out of hiding to wear the night before our North Pole Breakfast!
 
And, here is a little sneak peek of this year's Christmas pj's and our ride on the North Pole Express!
 
 
I hope that you enjoyed! Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments

  1. I love this years PJ's, because there is elves on them! We have last years PJ's too that still fit and they are still enjoying them! I so need to do the North Pole Breakfast next year!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! The great thing about it is that you can tailor it to be simple or go all out. It's just fun to have a cute Christmas breakfast and that's what the kids will remember.

      Delete