Easter Sunday

April 5, 2013
This is the final post of our Easter weekend.

After an uplifting and thought-provoking service on Sunday, we headed to a family egg hunt at the home of one of Chris's relatives. The littles and I have celebrated Easter with this side of the family since Chloe's second Easter. However, since Chris worked nights and/or weekends, this was the first time that he was able to attend with us. In fact, this was the first year that he was able to watch the littles Easter egg hunt!

As soon as we got there, Chloe and Evan spotted a puppy.


They were especially excited about seeing their Nana and playing on the swing set!


While the adults without kids hid Easter eggs, I took the opportunity to take a few pictures with the littles.


And then it was time for the egg hunt. I helped Evan hunt, but in true Chloe form, she struck out on her own. I was only able to get a few shots of her...running in the other direction:)


Nana brought the littles surprise Easter baskets! Can you tell how much Evan wants to take pictures? He usually has a quota and I think our Easter weekend was maxed out! Ha!


We played for a little while longer!


And Chloe caught up with her gal pal, Cheyenne! (I have a photo from the previous Easter of the girls on this swing, so I had to get one this year.)


It was such a fun weekend celebrating the eternal salavation that God gave us by sacrificing his only Son! I hope that everyone enjoyed their Easter Sunday!

No comments