She's Back!!!

February 8, 2013
Well, we're still here! I'll be honest, the stresses of life have overtaken me these last few weeks, so I really haven't had time to blog. Now that I've gone back to some normalcy, I thought that I'd catch up on the blog.

I recently went on a work trip to Huntsville for a couple of days. While there, I got to visit with some old friends over dinner and see how much their babies, Jack and Madi, have grown since I last saw them:)

I always hate leaving the littles, but I wanted to bring them home a little surprise to make up for my absence. I decided to stop by a gift shop in the area where I was working, but it had been replaced by a nail salon:( However, I did find these cute little brownie pops at a local bakery/grocery store where I picked up a yummy lunch.


These and some candies were enough to make for a very "sweet" homecoming with my littles.


There will be more to come of our last few weeks:)

No comments