A Trip to the Donut Shop!

February 23, 2013
It's probably horrible that I'm following my last post about the littles' first trip to the dentist with this post. However, I figured that it was share worthy and a day that I want to remember for years to come:)

Chris has been hard at work on a research paper and the littles have been getting a little "stir-crazy." I have to throw this in, Chris got a letter stating that he had made the Chancellor's List!!! We couldn't be prouder of our college boy! Okay, now back to the stir-crazy littles...I decided that maybe the littles and I needed a day out. Of course any fun-filled day (for me) consists of a little shopping, even if it's mostly window shopping. We went by a few of my favorite stores (My Kids Attic, Hobby Lobby, and The Dollar Tree:))! The littles were able to pick out a small toy each and Chloe was allowed to spend a couple of dollars at the Dollar Tree! They absolutely loved that!

Aunt Dana was sweet enough to drop off a few Valentine's coupons for free Krispy Kreme donuts. We put those to good use on our day out!

 
I picked an Oreo Cookies and Creme donut! Yum!!!


The littles have a new appreciation for the "HOT FRESH DONUTS" flashing sign that I was so fond of growing up!


It was nice to have a relaxing day out for no other reason than "just because" with my favorite little people and I'm sure that Daddy enjoyed a quiet day at home!

No comments