Playgroup Thanksgiving Party

November 19, 2012
I took a little time off earlier today so that the littles could participate in a Thanksgiving themed playgroup and lunch.

Laura was gracious enough to open up her home and the littles had a great time playing.


Chloe loves pushing the "younger" kids on the swing!


Then, we ate lunch!  It was the cutest party spread, which included turkey and ham sandwiches, sweet potato fries, turkey apples, and cookie/hershey kiss acorns, just to name a few things.

Evan's plate!


Party animals!!;)


My contribution to the party was Gigi's cupcakes. They had the cutest "gobble" boxes. ("Cute" seems to be my word this post, but I can't think of a better word to describe this party.)


Afterwards, the kids did some arts and crafts!


Chloe chose to decorate a pumpkin.


And, I chose a turkey head dress for Evan.


 I'm glad that we attended because the littles were so "thankful" as they told me about all the fun that they had!

No comments