Chloe's First Dance Lesson

November 29, 2012
Chloe has been begging for some sort of outlet. Okay, maybe not in those words, but she has wanted to be involved in some sort of activity:)

I had planned to enroll her in dance classes at her daycare in the fall, but with Chris committing himself to being a stay-at-home dad and full-time student, my plans changed.

Since our visits to the park and pool have lessened due to the cold weather, I thought that it might be nice to go ahead and enroll her in dance class. This past Tuesday was her first class.

Daddy was kind enough to snap a shot of my tiny dancer before class. (Thank you, Meghan, for the dance wear!)


She was all smiles when I picked her up that evening.


I love the reflection in this picture. Maybe one day we'll see more than the top of her head in that mirror.


After class, I asked Chloe if she learned a new dance. She said that she couldn't remember the dance, but she knew that it was beautiful. Awe:)

Chloe and Evan each found a little surprise in our mailbox when we got home.

 
Thank you for the sweet treats, Aunt Dana!

No comments