Greyson's 1st Birthday!!

October 6, 2012
The cutest little man I know celebrated his 1st birthday today!

Here is Greyson holding on to Granddad's leg. He is precious.


The Littles had a great time at the party. Chloe especially enjoyed pushing the little ones on the swing. When did she become so grown?!

 
 

I was even able to get a few shots of my sweet boy's smile.

 

Tenesha, Greyson's mom, is one of the most creative and craftiest people I know.

Check out this awesome party spread!

 
This picture really doesn't do the party decorations justice. Everything, trees and all, was decorated in the cutest modern woodland creatures theme!

Also, check out Greyson's tee, monogram on front, birthday age on back. Oh, I just loved the little details of this party.

 
Of course, my absolute favorite part of a first birthday party is the cake smash. It's always so cute to see baby's reaction to the cake.

 
Look at that face!


And here is a shot with Mom, Dad, and Greyson.


Thanks for sharing your special day with us, Greyson!

No comments