Dino Day

September 9, 2012
The Littles and I vistited a Dinosaur Exhibit today! Here are a few pictures of our Dino adventure.

(Please ignore the photo quality. Although I brought my SLR camera, I forgot to put my Flash Card back in it, so I improvised with my camera phone:))

Here are the Littles infront of one of the interactive displays.

 

And here they are at the Dino Dig uncovering fossils!

 
We also enjoyed a few of the attractions, like riding a dinosaur...

 

And what can best be described as a Dino playground!


We also got a photo with the T-Rex! (Evan actually posed for a couple with T-Rex, but they all turned out blurry like most of the day's photos:()


This was a nice break from our norm and the kids really enjoyed it, plus there was a wee bit of learning involved!

No comments